When I left the house this morning to go to my barre class, it was 57 degrees and POURING. By the time I was heading home an hour later the temperature had dropped to 46 degrees. This is dead of winter weather for San Antonio and I couldn’t be more excited! Seriously- I love cold, rainy, gray days so much it’s silly.
So here I am wearing my fleece lined leggings, a super comfy sweater, and a scarf, ready for a day of indoor winter goodness. You better believe that I’ll also be searching for some big woolly socks to add to this beautiful ensemble. Get psyched.
I have a whole #fauxsnowday planned:
- Cinnamon rolls and tea (well, tea for me anyway) for breakfast
- Air mattress up in the living room for all day Netflix watching with the boys
- Fire in the fireplace
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch
- Popcorn and peppermint hot chocolate – with whipped cream!- as an afternoon treat
- Regular family movie night with homemade pizza for dinner
- Comfortable, warm, cozy clothes for everyone
- Books galore
Isn’t it glorious? It is my favorite kind of day. If only Sergeant Handsome could be home from work, then it would be perfect. At least he’ll be home for Family Movie Night later!
Do you like snow days- real or imagined? What’s on your list for perfect “snow day”?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Travels with Gannon and Wyatt giveaway on Facebook!